Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hitachi ID Identity Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hitachi ID Identity Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hitachi ID Identity Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hitachi ID Identity Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hitachi ID Identity Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- How is the value delivered by Hitachi ID Identity Manager being measured?
- What is the purpose of Hitachi ID Identity Manager in relation to the mission?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Hitachi ID Identity Manager?
- What threat is Hitachi ID Identity Manager addressing?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What to measure and why?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Hitachi ID Identity Manager workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hitachi ID Identity Manager book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hitachi ID Identity Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hitachi ID Identity Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hitachi ID Identity Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hitachi ID Identity Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hitachi ID Identity Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hitachi ID Identity Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hitachi ID Identity Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What mechanisms are proposed to monitor and measure Hitachi ID Identity Manager project performance in terms of social development outcomes?
- Procurement Audit: Proper and complete records of transactions and events are maintained?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you create a self-sustaining capacity for a collaborative culture?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the Hitachi ID Identity Manager project over time?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the Hitachi ID Identity Manager project completion date?
- Risk Audit: Does the organization have a register of insurance policies detailing all current insurance policies?
- Quality Metrics: What group is empowered to define quality requirements?
- Closing Process Group: Based on your Hitachi ID Identity Manager project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
Step-by-step and complete Hitachi ID Identity Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hitachi ID Identity Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hitachi ID Identity Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hitachi ID Identity Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hitachi ID Identity Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hitachi ID Identity Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hitachi ID Identity Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hitachi ID Identity Manager project with this in-depth Hitachi ID Identity Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hitachi ID Identity Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hitachi ID Identity Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hitachi ID Identity Manager investments work better.
This Hitachi ID Identity Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.