Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HITRUST Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HITRUST related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HITRUST specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HITRUST Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 927 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HITRUST improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 927 standard requirements:
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- How to Secure HITRUST?
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- How to measure variability?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- How do your measurements capture actionable HITRUST information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as HITRUST leaders?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which HITRUST models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How will effects be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HITRUST book in PDF containing 927 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HITRUST self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HITRUST Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HITRUST areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HITRUST Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HITRUST projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HITRUST Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HITRUST project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Register: What opportunities exist to provide communications?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the HITRUST project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the HITRUST project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Quality Audit: What happens if our organization fails its Quality Audit?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How solid is the HITRUST projection of competitive reaction?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this HITRUST project?
- Cost Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there differences in access to communication and collaboration technology based on team member location?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the HITRUST project?
Step-by-step and complete HITRUST Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HITRUST project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HITRUST project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HITRUST project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HITRUST project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HITRUST project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HITRUST project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HITRUST project with this in-depth HITRUST Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HITRUST projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HITRUST and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HITRUST investments work better.
This HITRUST All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.