Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HMI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HMI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HMI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HMI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HMI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Restrictions on access via public forums (e.g. PKI digital certificates or IP filtering)?
- Is the English product documentation (user manuals) and English HMI available?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- What is/are the corollaries for non-algorithmic analytics?
- How are the evaluative criteria and dimensions chosen?
- What moderates implicit;explicit consistency?
- Does algorithmic trading improve liquidity?
- How Basic are Behavioral Biases?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HMI book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HMI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HMI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HMI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HMI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HMI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HMI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HMI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall HMI project status – are there any changes in the HMI project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed HMI project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the HMI project that were not in the plan?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible, without recourse to a new procurement procedure?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there any activities or deliverables being added or gold-plated that could be dropped or scaled back without falling short of the original requirement?
- Activity List: How do you determine the late start (LS) for each activity?
Step-by-step and complete HMI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HMI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HMI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HMI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HMI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HMI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HMI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HMI project with this in-depth HMI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HMI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HMI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HMI investments work better.
This HMI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.