Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Holistic Design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Holistic Design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Holistic Design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Holistic Design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Holistic Design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Can Holistic Design be learned?
- What are your key Holistic Design organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Who controls the risk?
- Does the Holistic Design performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Holistic Design?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- How can the value of Holistic Design be defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Holistic Design book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Holistic Design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Holistic Design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Holistic Design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Holistic Design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Holistic Design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Holistic Design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Holistic Design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Holistic Design project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which tips for taking the PMP exam do you think would be most helpful for you?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there differences in access to communication and collaboration technology based on team member location?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the Holistic Design project’s program?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Holistic Design project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Holistic Design project outputs?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Holistic Design project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
Step-by-step and complete Holistic Design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Holistic Design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Holistic Design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Holistic Design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Holistic Design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Holistic Design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Holistic Design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Holistic Design project with this in-depth Holistic Design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Holistic Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Holistic Design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Holistic Design investments work better.
This Holistic Design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.