Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Home Delivery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Home Delivery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Home Delivery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Home Delivery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Home Delivery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- Why is change control necessary?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Home Delivery team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What is the source of the strategies for Home Delivery strengthening and reform?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- In the case of a Home Delivery project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Home Delivery project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Home Delivery project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Home Delivery book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Home Delivery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Home Delivery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Home Delivery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Home Delivery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Home Delivery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Home Delivery Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Home Delivery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Home Delivery projects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement unit have sound commercial awareness and knowledge of suppliers and the market?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Home Delivery project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the Home Delivery project, that is)?
- Change Request: Have SCM procedures for noting the change, recording it, and reporting it been followed?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed Home Delivery project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and managing stocks (where part of contract)?
- Variance Analysis: How have the setting and use of standards changed over time?
- Quality Audit: Does everyone know what they are supposed to be doing, how and why?
Step-by-step and complete Home Delivery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Home Delivery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Home Delivery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Home Delivery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Home Delivery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Home Delivery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Home Delivery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Home Delivery project with this in-depth Home Delivery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Home Delivery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Home Delivery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Home Delivery investments work better.
This Home Delivery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.