Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HomeOS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HomeOS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HomeOS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HomeOS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HomeOS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- How will you know that the HomeOS project has been successful?
- How do you use HomeOS data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once HomeOS is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good HomeOS project manager?
- Were the planned controls working?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- What are the usability implications of HomeOS actions?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HomeOS book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HomeOS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HomeOS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HomeOS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HomeOS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HomeOS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HomeOS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HomeOS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is an appropriated degree of standardization of goods and services respected?
- Initiating Process Group: Are stakeholders properly informed about the status of the HomeOS project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for HomeOS project scheduling & tracking?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost tracking and performance analysis – How will cost tracking and performance analysis be accomplished?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Communications Management Plan: Who will use or be affected by the result of a HomeOS project?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do job conditions warrant additional actions to collect job information and document on-site activity?
- Cost Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the HomeOS project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to the organization?
Step-by-step and complete HomeOS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HomeOS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HomeOS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HomeOS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HomeOS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HomeOS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HomeOS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HomeOS project with this in-depth HomeOS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HomeOS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HomeOS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HomeOS investments work better.
This HomeOS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.