Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hongji Yang Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hongji Yang related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hongji Yang specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hongji Yang Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 675 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hongji Yang improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 675 standard requirements:
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Is Hongji Yang currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Hongji Yang information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Hongji Yang data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Is Supporting Hongji Yang documentation required?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hongji Yang book in PDF containing 675 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hongji Yang self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hongji Yang Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hongji Yang areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hongji Yang Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hongji Yang projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hongji Yang Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hongji Yang project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What upcoming plans do you have to complete training and assessment Hongji Yang projects (or modify existing Hongji Yang projects) in the next 3 months?
- Closing Process Group: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- Procurement Audit: Were all interested operators allowed the opportunity to participate?
- Issue Log: Persistence; will users learn a work around or will they be bothered every time?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large Hongji Yang project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Procurement Audit: When performance conditions were detailed in the tender documentation, did the contracting authority verify if the tenders received met those requirements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Hongji Yang project release?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are superior performers differentiated from average performers?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is necessary regarding electronic communications?
Step-by-step and complete Hongji Yang Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hongji Yang project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hongji Yang project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hongji Yang project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hongji Yang project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hongji Yang project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hongji Yang project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hongji Yang project with this in-depth Hongji Yang Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hongji Yang projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hongji Yang and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hongji Yang investments work better.
This Hongji Yang All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.