Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Horizon Project Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Horizon Project related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Horizon Project specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Horizon Project Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Horizon Project improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Horizon Project process?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Horizon Project Management?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Horizon Project requirements in detail?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Is Horizon Project Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Horizon Project move?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Horizon Project book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Horizon Project self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Horizon Project Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Horizon Project areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Horizon Project Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Horizon Project projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Horizon Project Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Horizon Project project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Horizon Project project?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you identify proposed teaming partners and/or subcontractors and discuss the nature and extent of their proposed involvement in satisfying the Horizon Project project requirements?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What mechanisms are proposed to monitor and measure Horizon Project project performance in terms of social development outcomes?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a practice that prohibits signing blank purchase orders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do you know what your customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Security analysis has access to information that is sanitized?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is necessary regarding electronic communications?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Risk Plan be updated on a regular and frequent basis?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Horizon Project project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there evidence that demonstrates the impact of education on the Horizon Project projects outcomes?
Step-by-step and complete Horizon Project Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Horizon Project project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Horizon Project project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Horizon Project project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Horizon Project project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Horizon Project project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Horizon Project project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Horizon Project project with this in-depth Horizon Project Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Horizon Project projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Horizon Project and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Horizon Project investments work better.
This Horizon Project All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.