Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Horizontal integration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Horizontal integration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Horizontal integration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Horizontal integration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 865 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Horizontal integration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 865 standard requirements:
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Horizontal integration improvements?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- How does the Horizontal integration manager ensure against scope creep?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Horizontal integration requirements in detail?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level ‘as is’ (not ‘should be’ or ‘could be’) stakeholder process map?
- What are current Horizontal integration Paradigms?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Do we have past Horizontal integration Successes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Horizontal integration book in PDF containing 865 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Horizontal integration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Horizontal integration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Horizontal integration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Horizontal integration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Horizontal integration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Horizontal integration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Horizontal integration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the occurrence of defects and failures?
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Horizontal integration project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the Horizontal integration project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the Horizontal integration project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its methods are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Schedule: Is there a Schedule Management Plan that establishes the criteria and activities for developing, monitoring and controlling the Horizontal integration project schedule?
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be discussed with offerors regarding past performance?
- Change Request: Why were my requested changes rejected or not made?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
Step-by-step and complete Horizontal integration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Horizontal integration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Horizontal integration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Horizontal integration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Horizontal integration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Horizontal integration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Horizontal integration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Horizontal integration project with this in-depth Horizontal integration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Horizontal integration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Horizontal integration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Horizontal integration investments work better.
This Horizontal integration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.