Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Host system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Host system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Host system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Host system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 673 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Host system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 673 standard requirements:
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is there a Host system Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Host system project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Host system project lifecycle?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Host system that make it risky?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Host system processes?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Host system book in PDF containing 673 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Host system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Host system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Host system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Host system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Host system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Host system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Host system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern cost estimation?
- Risk Management Plan: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Procurement Audit: Where an electronic auction was used to bid, were all required specifications given equally to tenderers?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Host system project oversight?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Host system project?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help the organization to develop consistent practices in Host system project management planning stages?
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Host system projects?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What hierarchical authority does the stakeholder have in the organization?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable Host system projections of future performance?
Step-by-step and complete Host system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Host system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Host system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Host system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Host system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Host system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Host system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Host system project with this in-depth Host system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Host system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Host system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Host system investments work better.
This Host system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.