Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Host system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Host system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Host system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Host system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 673 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Host system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 673 standard requirements:
- Is the impact that Host system has shown?
- What is the implementation plan?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- What are the business goals Host system is aiming to achieve?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- How do we accomplish our long range Host system goals?
- Why is Host system important for you now?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Host system leverage and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Host system book in PDF containing 673 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Host system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Host system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Host system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Host system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Host system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Host system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Host system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Why would a Host system project run more smoothly when change management is emphasized from the beginning?
- Team Member Status Report: Is there evidence that staff is taking a more professional approach toward management of the organizations Host system projects?
- Risk Audit: Are you aware of the industry standards that apply to your operations?
- Quality Audit: Is there a risk that information provided by management may not always be reliable?
- Issue Log: Are the Host system project Issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Procurement Audit: Is the weighting set coherent, convincing and leaving little scope for arbitrary and random evaluation and ranking?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the total time required to complete the Host system project if no delays occur?
- Lessons Learned: What were the main sources of frustration in the Host system project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS Development and Management Approach described?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete Host system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Host system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Host system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Host system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Host system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Host system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Host system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Host system project with this in-depth Host system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Host system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Host system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Host system investments work better.
This Host system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.