Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hosted exchange Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hosted exchange related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hosted exchange specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hosted exchange Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hosted exchange improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Consider your own Hosted exchange project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Operational – will it work?
- Will team members regularly document their Hosted exchange work?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Hosted exchange team, Hosted exchange itself?
- Does Hosted exchange analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hosted exchange book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hosted exchange self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hosted exchange Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hosted exchange areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hosted exchange Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hosted exchange projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hosted exchange Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hosted exchange project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Is the necessary data being captured and is it complete and accurate?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for examining work done is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post any action items, due dates, and responsibilities on the team website?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Hosted exchange project manager must do to finalize Hosted exchange project close-out?
- Risk Data Sheet: What are the main opportunities available to us that you should grab while you can?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will initially review the Hosted exchange project work or products to ensure it meets the applicable acceptance criteria?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract complete without requiring numerous changes and revisions?
- Project Scope Statement: Were potential customers involved early in the planning process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Hosted exchange project scheduling & tracking?
Step-by-step and complete Hosted exchange Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hosted exchange project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hosted exchange project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hosted exchange project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hosted exchange project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hosted exchange project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hosted exchange project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hosted exchange project with this in-depth Hosted exchange Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hosted exchange projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hosted exchange and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hosted exchange investments work better.
This Hosted exchange All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.