Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hours of service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hours of service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hours of service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hours of service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hours of service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- What are the challenges?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- How often are the team meetings?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- How will the Hours of service team and the group measure complete success of Hours of service?
- Why should we adopt a Hours of service framework?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Hours of service process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hours of service book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hours of service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hours of service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hours of service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hours of service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hours of service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hours of service Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hours of service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Hours of service project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of those affiliated with the Hours of service project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Hours of service project schedule(s)?
- Procurement Audit: Which are necessary components of a financial audit report under the Single Audit Act?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Hours of service project or audit?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your key performance measures/indicators for tracking progress relative to your action plans?
Step-by-step and complete Hours of service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hours of service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hours of service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hours of service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hours of service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hours of service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hours of service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hours of service project with this in-depth Hours of service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hours of service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hours of service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hours of service investments work better.
This Hours of service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.