Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HP Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HP Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HP Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HP Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HP Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Where is it measured?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- What potential environmental factors impact the HP Cloud effort?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- What are the short and long-term HP Cloud goals?
- How do we go about Securing HP Cloud?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of HP Cloud activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HP Cloud book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HP Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HP Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HP Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HP Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HP Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HP Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HP Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are internal budgets for authorized, but not priced changes based on the contractors resource plan for accomplishing the work?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures in existence that control replanning of unopened work packages, and are these procedures adhered to?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are HP Cloud project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Executing Process Group: How could stakeholders negatively impact your HP Cloud project?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate means for intervening if necessary?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool to commercial work consistent with those used to allocate such costs to Government contracts?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you solicit member feedback about meetings and what would make them better?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the HP Cloud project?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the HP Cloud project?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
Step-by-step and complete HP Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HP Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HP Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HP Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HP Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HP Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HP Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HP Cloud project with this in-depth HP Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HP Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HP Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HP Cloud investments work better.
This HP Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.