Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HP Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HP Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HP Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HP Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HP Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- Does the HP Cloud task fit the client’s priorities?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- What are specific HP Cloud Rules to follow?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our HP Cloud agendas for the next 3 years?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- What threat is HP Cloud addressing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HP Cloud book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HP Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HP Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HP Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HP Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HP Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HP Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HP Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Mitigation – Based on the action, cost and probability of success, will the mitigation be made?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is Requirements work dependent on any other specific HP Cloud project or non-HP Cloud project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Risk Register: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this HP Cloud project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the industrial relations prevailing in this organization?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: The list could probably go on, but, the thing that you would most like to know is, How long & How much?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the structures of the formal organization consistent with the behaviors in the informal organization?
- Procurement Audit: Are proper authorization and approval required prior to payment?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a HP Cloud project repository for each release?
- Variance Analysis: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently is available?
Step-by-step and complete HP Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HP Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HP Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HP Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HP Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HP Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HP Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HP Cloud project with this in-depth HP Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HP Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HP Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HP Cloud investments work better.
This HP Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.