Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HP Flexible Data Center Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HP Flexible Data Center related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HP Flexible Data Center specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HP Flexible Data Center Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 656 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HP Flexible Data Center improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 656 standard requirements:
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- How much does HP Flexible Data Center help?
- Can we do HP Flexible Data Center without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- What are measures?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the HP Flexible Data Center team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its HP Flexible Data Center processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HP Flexible Data Center book in PDF containing 656 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HP Flexible Data Center self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HP Flexible Data Center Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HP Flexible Data Center areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HP Flexible Data Center Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HP Flexible Data Center projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HP Flexible Data Center Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HP Flexible Data Center project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Are there contingencies or conditions related to the acceptance?
- Change Management Plan: Are there resource implications for your communications strategy?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the HP Flexible Data Center project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this HP Flexible Data Center project is needed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates of costs at completion utilized in determining contract funding requirements and reporting them?
- Variance Analysis: Are the actual costs used for variance analysis reconcilable with data from the accounting system?
- Lessons Learned: How did the estimated HP Flexible Data Center project Budget compare with the total actual expenditures?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize HP Flexible Data Center project risks thats very low tech and high touch?
Step-by-step and complete HP Flexible Data Center Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HP Flexible Data Center project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HP Flexible Data Center project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HP Flexible Data Center project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HP Flexible Data Center project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HP Flexible Data Center project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HP Flexible Data Center project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HP Flexible Data Center project with this in-depth HP Flexible Data Center Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HP Flexible Data Center projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HP Flexible Data Center and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HP Flexible Data Center investments work better.
This HP Flexible Data Center All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.