Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HP LoadRunner Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HP LoadRunner related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HP LoadRunner specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HP LoadRunner Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HP LoadRunner improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- What are all of our HP LoadRunner domains and what do they do?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a HP LoadRunner process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the HP LoadRunner process available?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the HP LoadRunner goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- How are measurements made?
- Have all basic functions of HP LoadRunner been defined?
- Were the planned controls working?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HP LoadRunner book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HP LoadRunner self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HP LoadRunner Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HP LoadRunner areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HP LoadRunner Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HP LoadRunner projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HP LoadRunner Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HP LoadRunner project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Initiating Process Group: The HP LoadRunner project Managers have maximum authority in which type of organization?
- Change Request: What should be regulated in a change control operating instruction?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there adequate stakeholder participation for the vetting of requirements definition, changes and management?
- Planning Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them; what are the deliverables?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for HP LoadRunner project scheduling & tracking?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated HP LoadRunner project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current HP LoadRunner project stage?
Step-by-step and complete HP LoadRunner Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HP LoadRunner project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HP LoadRunner project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HP LoadRunner project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HP LoadRunner project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HP LoadRunner project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HP LoadRunner project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HP LoadRunner project with this in-depth HP LoadRunner Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HP LoadRunner projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HP LoadRunner and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HP LoadRunner investments work better.
This HP LoadRunner All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.