Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HP Quality Center Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HP Quality Center related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HP Quality Center specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HP Quality Center Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HP Quality Center improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are your most important goals for the strategic HP Quality Center objectives?
- How do we go about Comparing HP Quality Center approaches/solutions?
- What potential environmental factors impact the HP Quality Center effort?
- How do we foster innovation?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of HP Quality Center?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Has the HP Quality Center work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HP Quality Center book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HP Quality Center self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HP Quality Center Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HP Quality Center areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HP Quality Center Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HP Quality Center projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HP Quality Center Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HP Quality Center project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of such risk factors can be avoided altogether?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a new or renewed interest in the field of HP Quality Center project management?
- Procurement Audit: Are there inferior competencies among procurement staff?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the HP Quality Center project – What is the status?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the HP Quality Center project, and was this followed up during the HP Quality Center project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology HP Quality Center project manager?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Be specific; avoid generalities. Thank you and great work alone are insufficient. What exactly do you appreciate and why?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the system for managing its facilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure established and each positions responsibility defined?
Step-by-step and complete HP Quality Center Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HP Quality Center project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HP Quality Center project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HP Quality Center project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HP Quality Center project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HP Quality Center project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HP Quality Center project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HP Quality Center project with this in-depth HP Quality Center Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HP Quality Center projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HP Quality Center and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HP Quality Center investments work better.
This HP Quality Center All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.