Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HTTP 2.0 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HTTP 2.0 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HTTP 2.0 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HTTP 2.0 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HTTP 2.0 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the scope of HTTP 2.0 defined?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of HTTP 2.0?
- How do we maintain HTTP 2.0’s Integrity?
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the HTTP 2.0 team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for HTTP 2.0 improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HTTP 2.0 book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HTTP 2.0 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HTTP 2.0 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HTTP 2.0 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HTTP 2.0 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HTTP 2.0 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HTTP 2.0 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HTTP 2.0 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the HTTP 2.0 project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you identify proposed teaming partners and/or subcontractors and discuss the nature and extent of their proposed involvement in satisfying the HTTP 2.0 project requirements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are post milestone HTTP 2.0 project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Procurement Management Plan: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss the history of modern quality management. How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the HTTP 2.0 project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Project Management Plan: Is the engineering content at a feasibility level-of-detail, and is it sufficiently complete, to provide an adequate basis for the baseline cost estimate?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are training activities developed from a technical perspective?
- Project Scope Statement: Who will you recommend approve the change, and when do you recommend the change reviews occur?
Step-by-step and complete HTTP 2.0 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HTTP 2.0 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HTTP 2.0 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HTTP 2.0 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HTTP 2.0 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HTTP 2.0 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HTTP 2.0 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HTTP 2.0 project with this in-depth HTTP 2.0 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HTTP 2.0 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HTTP 2.0 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HTTP 2.0 investments work better.
This HTTP 2.0 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.