Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HTTP 2.0 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HTTP 2.0 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HTTP 2.0 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HTTP 2.0 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HTTP 2.0 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have you identified your HTTP 2.0 key performance indicators?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to HTTP 2.0?
- What is measured?
- Is the HTTP 2.0 process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- What is Effective HTTP 2.0?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- How to Improve?
- What threat is HTTP 2.0 addressing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HTTP 2.0 book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HTTP 2.0 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HTTP 2.0 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HTTP 2.0 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HTTP 2.0 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HTTP 2.0 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HTTP 2.0 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HTTP 2.0 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its promotions system is appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Decision Log: How effective is maintaining the log at facilitating organizational learning?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is HTTP 2.0 project work proceeding in accordance with the original HTTP 2.0 project schedule?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed HTTP 2.0 project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Communications Management Plan: Timing: when do the effects of the communication take place?
- Executing Process Group: What are some crucial elements of a good HTTP 2.0 project plan?
- Quality Audit: Are there sufficient personnel having the necessary education, background, training, and experience to assure that all operations are correctly performed?
- Risk Audit: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Risk Register: Which key risks have ineffective responses or outstanding improvement actions?
Step-by-step and complete HTTP 2.0 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HTTP 2.0 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HTTP 2.0 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HTTP 2.0 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HTTP 2.0 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HTTP 2.0 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HTTP 2.0 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HTTP 2.0 project with this in-depth HTTP 2.0 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HTTP 2.0 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HTTP 2.0 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HTTP 2.0 investments work better.
This HTTP 2.0 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.