Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human dynamics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human dynamics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human dynamics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human dynamics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 782 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human dynamics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 782 standard requirements:
- What would happen if Human dynamics weren’t done?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- For your Human dynamics project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- How do we manage Human dynamics Knowledge Management (KM)?
- How are you going to measure success?
- What does your signature ensure?
- What is the Human dynamics sustainability risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human dynamics book in PDF containing 782 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Human dynamics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human dynamics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human dynamics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human dynamics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human dynamics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human dynamics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Human dynamics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the accounting distribution of expenses included with the request for payment?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do People Write/Say On Status/Human dynamics project Reports?
- Risk Management Plan: What other risks are created by choosing an avoidance strategy?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Does the Human dynamics project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Quality Metrics: Who notifies stakeholders of normal and abnormal results?
- Issue Log: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Human dynamics projects?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your Human dynamics project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What proven methodologies and standards will be used to ensure that materials, products, processes and services are fit for their purpose?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Human dynamics project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: All CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
Step-by-step and complete Human dynamics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human dynamics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human dynamics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human dynamics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human dynamics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human dynamics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human dynamics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human dynamics project with this in-depth Human dynamics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human dynamics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human dynamics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human dynamics investments work better.
This Human dynamics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.