Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human dynamics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human dynamics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human dynamics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human dynamics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 877 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human dynamics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 877 standard requirements:
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Is a Human dynamics Team Work effort in place?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- Is maximizing Human dynamics protection the same as minimizing Human dynamics loss?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- What defines Best in Class?
- What is it like to work for me?
- Who is the Human dynamics process owner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human dynamics book in PDF containing 877 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Human dynamics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human dynamics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human dynamics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human dynamics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human dynamics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human dynamics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Human dynamics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: How is each deliverable reviewed, verified, and validated?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Human dynamics project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are there any statutory or regulatory issues relevant to the timely execution of work?
- Lessons Learned: What on the Human dynamics project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Variance Analysis: How does the organization allocate the cost of shared expenses and services?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Human dynamics project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Human dynamics project?
- Earned Value Status: Where is Evidence-based Earned Value in your organization reported?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- WBS Dictionary: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
Step-by-step and complete Human dynamics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human dynamics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human dynamics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human dynamics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human dynamics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human dynamics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human dynamics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human dynamics project with this in-depth Human dynamics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human dynamics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human dynamics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human dynamics investments work better.
This Human dynamics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.