Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human ecosystem Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human ecosystem related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human ecosystem specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human ecosystem Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human ecosystem improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- How will the Human ecosystem team and the group measure complete success of Human ecosystem?
- Is Human ecosystem Required?
- How important is Human ecosystem to the user organizations mission?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- How long will it take to change?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human ecosystem book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Human ecosystem self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human ecosystem Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human ecosystem areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human ecosystem Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human ecosystem projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human ecosystem Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Human ecosystem project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the Human ecosystem project manager?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
- Scope Management Plan: When is corrective or preventative action required?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Development Objective?
- Change Request: What mechanism is used to appraise others of changes that are made?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Human ecosystem project?
- Procurement Audit: Do the buyers always select or authorize the source of supply on other than contract purchases?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the current or emerging trends of culture?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyse the impact of individual new Human ecosystem projects to the overall portfolio?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Human ecosystem project management methodology?
Step-by-step and complete Human ecosystem Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human ecosystem project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human ecosystem project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human ecosystem project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human ecosystem project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human ecosystem project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human ecosystem project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human ecosystem project with this in-depth Human ecosystem Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human ecosystem projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human ecosystem and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human ecosystem investments work better.
This Human ecosystem All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.