Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human-in-the-loop Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human-in-the-loop related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human-in-the-loop specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human-in-the-loop Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human-in-the-loop improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- What is the Human-in-the-loop sustainability risk?
- Strategic planning -Human-in-the-loop relations
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- How frequently do you track Human-in-the-loop measures?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What are the basics of Human-in-the-loop fraud?
- How important is Human-in-the-loop to the user organizations mission?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human-in-the-loop book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Human-in-the-loop self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human-in-the-loop Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human-in-the-loop areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human-in-the-loop Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human-in-the-loop projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human-in-the-loop Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Human-in-the-loop project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do you have an understanding of insurance claims processes?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Human-in-the-loop project purposes different than the previously authorized Human-in-the-loop project?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Human-in-the-loop project?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have the supporting tools been developed or acquired?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the visions and actions of the partners consistent or divergent with regard to the program?
- Risk Audit: For paid staff, does your organization comply with the minimum conditions for employment and/or the applicable modern award?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Procurement Audit: Was the formal review of requests to participate or evaluation of bids correctly undertaken?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for arranging and managing the review(s)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Human-in-the-loop project sufficient?
Step-by-step and complete Human-in-the-loop Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human-in-the-loop project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human-in-the-loop project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human-in-the-loop project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human-in-the-loop project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human-in-the-loop project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human-in-the-loop project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human-in-the-loop project with this in-depth Human-in-the-loop Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human-in-the-loop projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human-in-the-loop and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human-in-the-loop investments work better.
This Human-in-the-loop All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.