Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human-in-the-loop Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human-in-the-loop related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human-in-the-loop specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human-in-the-loop Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 787 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human-in-the-loop improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 787 standard requirements:
- How can skill-level changes improve Human-in-the-loop?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- To whom do you add value?
- What would happen if Human-in-the-loop weren’t done?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Think about the people you identified for your Human-in-the-loop project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Human-in-the-loop forward?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human-in-the-loop book in PDF containing 787 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Human-in-the-loop self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human-in-the-loop Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human-in-the-loop areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human-in-the-loop Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human-in-the-loop projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human-in-the-loop Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Human-in-the-loop project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Key conclusions and recommendations: Are conclusions and recommendations relevant and acceptable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are adjustments implemented to correct or prevent defects?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the Human-in-the-loop project requirements become approved in writing?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed Human-in-the-loop project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the organizations Strategic Management System tied to performance measurement?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know all the stakeholders impacted by the Human-in-the-loop project and what their needs are?
- Procurement Audit: Where funding is being arranged by borrowings, do these have the necessary approval and legal authority?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: What are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Human-in-the-loop project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Human-in-the-loop Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human-in-the-loop project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human-in-the-loop project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human-in-the-loop project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human-in-the-loop project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human-in-the-loop project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human-in-the-loop project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human-in-the-loop project with this in-depth Human-in-the-loop Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human-in-the-loop projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human-in-the-loop and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human-in-the-loop investments work better.
This Human-in-the-loop All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.