Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human Media Lab Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human Media Lab related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human Media Lab specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human Media Lab Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human Media Lab improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- Will team members perform Human Media Lab work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Human Media Lab activities?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Is maximizing Human Media Lab protection the same as minimizing Human Media Lab loss?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Human Media Lab Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human Media Lab book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Human Media Lab self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human Media Lab Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human Media Lab areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human Media Lab Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human Media Lab projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human Media Lab Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Human Media Lab project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are there sufficient personnel having the necessary education, background, training, and experience to assure that all operations are correctly performed?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teams ends?
- Project Charter: Where and How Does the Team Fit Within the Organization Structure?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft Human Media Lab project and Excel to assist in Human Media Lab project risk management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Human Media Lab project outputs?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the Human Media Lab project if they are not involved?
- WBS Dictionary: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there two or three that rise to the top, and a couple that are sliding to the bottom?
- Activity List: Can you determine the activity that must finish, before this activity can start?
Step-by-step and complete Human Media Lab Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human Media Lab project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human Media Lab project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human Media Lab project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human Media Lab project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human Media Lab project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human Media Lab project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human Media Lab project with this in-depth Human Media Lab Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human Media Lab projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human Media Lab and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human Media Lab investments work better.
This Human Media Lab All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.