Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human resource management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human resource management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human resource management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human resource management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 625 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human resource management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 625 standard requirements:
- In case multiple ERP systems are in place; could you explain what functions are supported by the ORACLE, PEOPLESOFT and SAP environments, and are their multiple instances of each?
- Is there any hrms human resource management system software which helps keep track of the birthdays and anniversaries of employees?
- What role have you played in advising on the creation, management of Human Resources Management Information System?
- How effectively and timely is the organizational change impact identified and planned for?
- To what extent were the objectives and goals outlined in the Business Case and Project Charter met?
- Does the organization have sufficient resources to ensure policies are developed and complied with?
- Are Human Resources Practitioners trained in the use of Personnel Management Information Systems?
- What do you see as the future for human resources and its relationship to line management?
- Must Document Management be contained inside the modules vendors are to implement?
- Do we have sufficient authority to ensure policies are adopted and complied with?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human resource management book in PDF containing 625 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Human resource management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human resource management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human resource management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human resource management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human resource management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human resource management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Human resource management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have public/private national resources and/or counterparts been mobilized to contribute to the programmes objective and produce results and impacts?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Project Management Plan: Are comparable cost estimates used for comparing, screening and selecting alternative plans, and has a reasonable cost estimate been developed for the recommended plan?
- Team Directory: Who will report Human resource management project status to all stakeholders?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the Human resource management project come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Human resource management project management strategy been established?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. How does the organization ensure that Human resource management project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large Human resource management project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there any potential occupational health and safety issues due to the proposed purchases?
Step-by-step and complete Human resource management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human resource management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human resource management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human resource management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human resource management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human resource management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human resource management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human resource management project with this in-depth Human resource management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human resource management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human resource management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human resource management investments work better.
This Human resource management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.