Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human subject research Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human subject research related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human subject research specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human subject research Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 767 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human subject research improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 767 standard requirements:
- What is measured?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- How can you negotiate Human subject research successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Human subject research information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Human subject research requirements in detail?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- How does Human subject research integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human subject research book in PDF containing 767 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Human subject research self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human subject research Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human subject research areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human subject research Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human subject research projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human subject research Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Human subject research project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How did the estimated Human subject research project Budget compare with the total actual expenditures?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as Human subject research project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Human subject research project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Human subject research project manager a PMP (Certified Human subject research project manager) and experienced?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Project Management Plan: What if, for example, the positive direction and vision of the organization causes expected trends to change resulting in greater need than expected?
- Scope Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there different rules or organizational models for men and women?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
Step-by-step and complete Human subject research Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human subject research project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human subject research project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human subject research project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human subject research project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human subject research project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human subject research project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human subject research project with this in-depth Human subject research Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human subject research projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human subject research and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human subject research investments work better.
This Human subject research All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.