Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human Terrain System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human Terrain System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human Terrain System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human Terrain System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human Terrain System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Human Terrain System will help you build influence, improve Human Terrain System, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- What is it like to work for me?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- Think about the people you identified for your Human Terrain System project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Human Terrain System processes?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- What is Tricky About This?
- How do we know that any Human Terrain System analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human Terrain System book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Human Terrain System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human Terrain System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human Terrain System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human Terrain System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human Terrain System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human Terrain System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Human Terrain System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Is the Human Terrain System project supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this Human Terrain System project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Accuracy: What design will lead to accurate information?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis-à-vis total stake in the Human Terrain System project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Does the solution fit in with organizations technical architectural requirements?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- WBS Dictionary: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Cost Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Human Terrain System project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for inducting new staff to maximize their workplace contributions are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Human Terrain System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human Terrain System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human Terrain System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human Terrain System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human Terrain System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human Terrain System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human Terrain System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human Terrain System project with this in-depth Human Terrain System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human Terrain System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human Terrain System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human Terrain System investments work better.
This Human Terrain System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.