Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Humanistic intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Humanistic intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Humanistic intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Humanistic intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Humanistic intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Humanistic intelligence in a volatile global economy?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Humanistic intelligence process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Humanistic intelligence process available?
- What are the key elements of your Humanistic intelligence performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Humanistic intelligence book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Humanistic intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Humanistic intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Humanistic intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Humanistic intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Humanistic intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Humanistic intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Humanistic intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its financial management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Humanistic intelligence project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Quality Audit: Has a written procedure been established to identify devices during all stages of receipt, reconditioning, distribution and installation so that mix-ups are prevented?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare for your career 5+ years from now?
- Project Schedule: If there are any qualifying green components to this Humanistic intelligence project, what portion of the total Humanistic intelligence project cost is green?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the ways to create and distribute Humanistic intelligence project performance information?
- Source Selection Criteria: Comparison of each offer’s prices to the estimated prices -are there significant differences?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Based on your Humanistic intelligence project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Audit: Who is verifying the performance of the contract and approving payments?
Step-by-step and complete Humanistic intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Humanistic intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Humanistic intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Humanistic intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Humanistic intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Humanistic intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Humanistic intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Humanistic intelligence project with this in-depth Humanistic intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Humanistic intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Humanistic intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Humanistic intelligence investments work better.
This Humanistic intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.