Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Humor Risk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Humor Risk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Humor Risk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Humor Risk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Humor Risk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Are we using Humor Risk to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- Does our organization need more Humor Risk education?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- What is measured?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- For your Humor Risk project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Humor Risk strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Humor Risk book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Humor Risk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Humor Risk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Humor Risk areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Humor Risk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Humor Risk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Humor Risk Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Humor Risk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have an up-to-date constitution?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Risk Register: Does the evidence highlight any areas to advance opportunities or foster good relations. If yes what steps will be taken?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Humor Risk project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Humor Risk project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups/audiences that will be impacted by this change?
- Cost Management Plan: Is current scope of the Humor Risk project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Humor Risk project executing, a team member identifies a risk that is not in the risk register. What should you do?
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next Humor Risk project you participate in?
Step-by-step and complete Humor Risk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Humor Risk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Humor Risk project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Humor Risk project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Humor Risk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Humor Risk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Humor Risk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Humor Risk project with this in-depth Humor Risk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Humor Risk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Humor Risk and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Humor Risk investments work better.
This Humor Risk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.