Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hunt Sales Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hunt Sales related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hunt Sales specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hunt Sales Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hunt Sales improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What are the key elements of your Hunt Sales performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Hunt Sales processes of our organization?
- Are there Hunt Sales Models?
- Will team members regularly document their Hunt Sales work?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hunt Sales book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hunt Sales self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hunt Sales Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hunt Sales areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hunt Sales Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hunt Sales projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hunt Sales Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hunt Sales project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Is a letter of commitment from each proposed team member and key subcontractor included?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How many Hunt Sales project staff does this specific process affect?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a Hunt Sales project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Hunt Sales project risks at various Hunt Sales project stages?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the status of the resource portfolio?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your companys services?
- WBS Dictionary: Is each control account assigned to a single organizational element directly responsible for the work and identifiable to a single element of the CWBS?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Scope Management Plan: Which statement about customer expectations is not true?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to issue a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP)?
Step-by-step and complete Hunt Sales Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hunt Sales project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hunt Sales project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hunt Sales project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hunt Sales project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hunt Sales project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hunt Sales project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hunt Sales project with this in-depth Hunt Sales Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hunt Sales projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hunt Sales and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hunt Sales investments work better.
This Hunt Sales All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.