Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- What are the costs of reform?
- Has the Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What is our Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration Strategy?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- What are specific Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration Rules to follow?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: If task X starts two days late, what is the effect on the Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration project end date?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration project manager a PMP (Certified Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration project manager) and experienced?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority offer unrestricted and full electronic access to the contract documents and any supplementary documents (specifying the internet address in the notice)?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes defining how software will be developed including development methods, overall timeline for development, software product standards, and traceability?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration project include any significant risks to safety?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the marketing communication needs for each stakeholder?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring performance of the lowest level organization responsible for the control account?
- Project Portfolio management: Are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
Step-by-step and complete Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration project with this in-depth Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration investments work better.
This Hybrid Unified Communications and Collaboration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.