Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hydrogen Economy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hydrogen Economy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hydrogen Economy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hydrogen Economy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 621 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hydrogen Economy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 621 standard requirements:
- How are the Hydrogen Economy’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- Where is it measured?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- How do we go about Comparing Hydrogen Economy approaches/solutions?
- How does the Hydrogen Economy manager ensure against scope creep?
- Does the Hydrogen Economy task fit the client’s priorities?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- How are measurements made?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hydrogen Economy book in PDF containing 621 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hydrogen Economy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hydrogen Economy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hydrogen Economy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hydrogen Economy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hydrogen Economy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hydrogen Economy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hydrogen Economy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are you meeting your legal, regulatory and compliance requirements – if not, why not?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Issue Log: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Hydrogen Economy project leaders committed to this Hydrogen Economy project full time?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the standards or expectations for success?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criteria that of the most economically advantageous tender?
- Project Portfolio management: Annually (or more frequently) prioritise the overall Hydrogen Economy project portfolio?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Hydrogen Economy project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Hydrogen Economy project is needed?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
Step-by-step and complete Hydrogen Economy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hydrogen Economy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hydrogen Economy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hydrogen Economy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hydrogen Economy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hydrogen Economy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hydrogen Economy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hydrogen Economy project with this in-depth Hydrogen Economy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hydrogen Economy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hydrogen Economy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hydrogen Economy investments work better.
This Hydrogen Economy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.