Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hyperconverged Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hyperconverged Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hyperconverged Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hyperconverged Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 924 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hyperconverged Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 924 standard requirements:
- Many times we look for new applications to meet our business needs; requirements are defined, software is evaluated, software selected, software configuration begins; Ready Set Go! More like Ready, Set, but what about the data?
- Hybrid clouds have unique security requirements that legacy security cannot meet. Since traditional security tools provide limited visibility into cloud infrastructure, how are you going to protect what you can not see?
- How much time are you spending on maintenance, upgrades, deployments, provisioning and management tasks versus building more valuable innovation for the business?
- Are you sure that the storage-area network (SAN) you have selected has enough capacity in terms of terabytes and performance in terms of IO operations per second (IOPS)?
- Does the cloud provider spend an inordinate amount of time rebuilding individual policies and processes each time it makes changes or adds equipment to its data center?
- How much time are you spending on maintenance, upgrades, deployments, provisioning and management tasks instead of building more valuable innovation for the business?
- How do you protect against attack when you have a standard infrastructure and the same vulnerability exists in many places across that infrastructure?
- How is a virtual network mapped into the physical network while respecting existing physical capacities of different components (links and nodes) in real time?
- How can you protect the hypervisor (a key component for cloud infrastructures) which interacts and manages multiple environments in the cloud?
- For hyperconverged infrastructure supporting your mission-critical applications, which criteria are most important in evaluating a solution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hyperconverged Infrastructure book in PDF containing 924 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Hyperconverged Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hyperconverged Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hyperconverged Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hyperconverged Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hyperconverged Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hyperconverged Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Hyperconverged Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms for evaluating the departments suppliers performance in relation to prices, quality, delivery and innovation?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
- Closing Process Group: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Hyperconverged Infrastructure project?
- Team Member Status Report: Does every department have to have a Hyperconverged Infrastructure project Manager on staff?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Procurement Audit: Are bank accounts reconciled by an individual independent of the disbursement responsibilities?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented Hyperconverged Infrastructure project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Procurement Audit: Were exclusion causes duly considered before the actual evaluation of tenders?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyse the risks in the different types of Hyperconverged Infrastructure projects?
Step-by-step and complete Hyperconverged Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hyperconverged Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hyperconverged Infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hyperconverged Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hyperconverged Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hyperconverged Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hyperconverged Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hyperconverged Infrastructure project with this in-depth Hyperconverged Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hyperconverged Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hyperconverged Infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hyperconverged Infrastructure investments work better.
This Hyperconverged Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.