Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HyTrust Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HyTrust related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HyTrust specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HyTrust Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HyTrust improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- Measure, Monitor and Predict HyTrust Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What should we stop doing?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that HyTrust brings?
- What do we want to improve?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- Do we have past HyTrust Successes?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Is HyTrust currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HyTrust book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your HyTrust self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HyTrust Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HyTrust areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HyTrust Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HyTrust projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HyTrust Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 HyTrust project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the outputs?
- Initiating Process Group: How is each deliverable reviewed, verified, and validated?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole HyTrust project finish?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A HyTrust project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the HyTrust project?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large HyTrust project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the HyTrust project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete HyTrust Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HyTrust project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HyTrust project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HyTrust project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HyTrust project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HyTrust project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HyTrust project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HyTrust project with this in-depth HyTrust Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HyTrust projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HyTrust and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HyTrust investments work better.
This HyTrust All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.