Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical I O Optimization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any I O Optimization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated I O Optimization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the I O Optimization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which I O Optimization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Is I O Optimization currently on schedule according to the plan?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- How do we foster innovation?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Why is I O Optimization important for you now?
- What situation(s) led to this I O Optimization Self Assessment?
- What threat is I O Optimization addressing?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the I O Optimization book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your I O Optimization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the I O Optimization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which I O Optimization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough I O Optimization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage I O Optimization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step I O Optimization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 I O Optimization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are requisitions and other purchase requests batched to reduce the number of orders issued?
- Cost Baseline: Have the lessons learned been filed with the I O Optimization project Management Office?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were I O Optimization project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a standard form used to obtain bids and proposals from prospective sellers?
- Lessons Learned: If you had to do this I O Optimization project again, what is the one thing that you would change (related to process, not to technical solutions)?
- Variance Analysis: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the I O Optimization project know if the organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Risk Management Plan: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the indicators?
- Scope Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What advantages do the organizations stakeholders have?
Step-by-step and complete I O Optimization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 I O Optimization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 I O Optimization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 I O Optimization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 I O Optimization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 I O Optimization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 I O Optimization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any I O Optimization project with this in-depth I O Optimization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose I O Optimization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in I O Optimization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make I O Optimization investments work better.
This I O Optimization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.