Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IA (software) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IA (software) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IA (software) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IA (software) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IA (software) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- Will IA (software) have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of IA (software)? If so, when did it change and why?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Why are IA (software) skills important?
- What can we do to improve?
- What is Tricky About This?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- How do we maintain IA (software)’s Integrity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IA (software) book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IA (software) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IA (software) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IA (software) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IA (software) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IA (software) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IA (software) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IA (software) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of IA (software) project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next IA (software) project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Mission, Vision and Values Statements are appropriate and effectively guiding the organization?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the IA (software) project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How many different communications channels does a IA (software) project team with six people have?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet all requirements (for example, statement of work) specific to this deliverable?
Step-by-step and complete IA (software) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IA (software) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IA (software) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IA (software) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IA (software) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IA (software) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IA (software) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IA (software) project with this in-depth IA (software) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IA (software) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IA (software) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IA (software) investments work better.
This IA (software) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.