Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have you identified your iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons key performance indicators?
- Does iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- Who else should we help?
- Have the types of risks that may impact iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons been identified and analyzed?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the organizations Strategic Management System tied to performance measurement?
- Risk Register: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Who needs to be engaged upfront to ensure use of results?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are updated iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons project stage?
- Scope Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Milestone List: What background experience, skills, and strengths does the team bring to the company?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons project and the system/product to be built?
- Team Member Status Report: Does the organization have the means (staff, money, contract, etc.) to produce or to acquire the product, good, or service?
- Activity Duration Estimates: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How many iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons project staff does this specific process affect?
Step-by-step and complete iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons project with this in-depth iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons investments work better.
This iBeacons and Bluetooth Beacons All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.