Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM 1440 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM 1440 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM 1440 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM 1440 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM 1440 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- Do IBM 1440 rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed IBM 1440 opportunities costing us money?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to IBM 1440?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding IBM 1440?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent IBM 1440 services/products?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM 1440 book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM 1440 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM 1440 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM 1440 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM 1440 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM 1440 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM 1440 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM 1440 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: A IBM 1440 project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does he need in order to complete schedule development?
- Change Request: Should staff call into the helpdesk or go to the website?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your IBM 1440 project based on this experience?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have IBM 1440 project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the interests in line with the programme objectives?
- Team Member Status Report: When a teams productivity and success depend on collaboration and the efficient flow of information, what generally fails them?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the IBM 1440 project?
- Milestone List: Describe the industry you are in and the market growth opportunities. What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the IBM 1440 project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
Step-by-step and complete IBM 1440 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM 1440 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM 1440 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM 1440 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM 1440 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM 1440 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM 1440 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM 1440 project with this in-depth IBM 1440 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM 1440 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM 1440 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM 1440 investments work better.
This IBM 1440 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.