Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM 514 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM 514 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM 514 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM 514 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM 514 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective IBM 514 leader?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- How is the value delivered by IBM 514 being measured?
- Can IBM 514 be learned?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Who will be in control?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of IBM 514 activities?
- What defines Best in Class?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM 514 book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM 514 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM 514 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM 514 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM 514 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM 514 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM 514 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM 514 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When does the organization expect to be able to complete it?
- Cost Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved IBM 514 project stakeholders and work groups committed to the IBM 514 project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Scope Management Plan: What if you dont have more detailed information on the report?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Procurement Audit: How is the evaluation of contract performance organized?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is IBM 514 project work proceeding in accordance with the original IBM 514 project schedule?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the IBM 514 project?
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
Step-by-step and complete IBM 514 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM 514 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM 514 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM 514 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM 514 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM 514 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM 514 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM 514 project with this in-depth IBM 514 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM 514 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM 514 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM 514 investments work better.
This IBM 514 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.