Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM 7 track Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM 7 track related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM 7 track specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM 7 track Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM 7 track improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- Do those selected for the IBM 7 track team have a good general understanding of what IBM 7 track is all about?
- What to measure and why?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- Consider your own IBM 7 track project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Why should people listen to you?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its IBM 7 track processes?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM 7 track book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM 7 track self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM 7 track Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM 7 track areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM 7 track Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM 7 track projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM 7 track Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM 7 track project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization determine the requirements and product/service features important to customers?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are schedule performance measures defined including pre-set triggers for specific actions?
- Activity List: How can the IBM 7 track project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is IBM 7 track project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the IBM 7 track project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of IBM 7 track project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time IBM 7 track projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures to ensure that changes to purchase orders will be updated on the computer files?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the QA related information be reported regularly as part of the Status Reporting mechanisms?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
Step-by-step and complete IBM 7 track Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM 7 track project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM 7 track project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM 7 track project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM 7 track project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM 7 track project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM 7 track project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM 7 track project with this in-depth IBM 7 track Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM 7 track projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM 7 track and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM 7 track investments work better.
This IBM 7 track All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.