Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM Db2 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM Db2 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM Db2 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM Db2 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM Db2 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that IBM Db2 objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Cloud management for IBM Db2 do we really need one?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the IBM Db2 team, IBM Db2 itself?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM Db2 book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM Db2 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM Db2 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM Db2 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM Db2 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM Db2 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM Db2 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM Db2 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Cost/Benefit – How much will the proposed mitigations cost and how does this cost compare with the potential cost of the risk event/situation should it occur?
- Cost Baseline: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Cost Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the IBM Db2 projects sustainability strategy that will ensure IBM Db2 project results will endure or be sustained?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines incorporating the principles and objectives of a robust procurement practice been established?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Data Quality Assessment – What is the quality of the data used to determine or assess the risk?
- Lessons Learned: What solutions or recommendations can you offer that would have improved some aspect of the IBM Db2 project?
- Lessons Learned: How well was IBM Db2 project status communicated throughout your involvement in the IBM Db2 project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
Step-by-step and complete IBM Db2 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM Db2 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM Db2 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM Db2 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM Db2 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM Db2 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM Db2 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM Db2 project with this in-depth IBM Db2 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM Db2 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM Db2 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM Db2 investments work better.
This IBM Db2 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.