Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM Lotus Word Pro Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM Lotus Word Pro related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM Lotus Word Pro specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM Lotus Word Pro Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM Lotus Word Pro improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- What are our best practices for minimizing IBM Lotus Word Pro project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the IBM Lotus Word Pro project lifecycle?
- Can we do IBM Lotus Word Pro without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on IBM Lotus Word Pro?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM Lotus Word Pro book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM Lotus Word Pro self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM Lotus Word Pro Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM Lotus Word Pro areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM Lotus Word Pro Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM Lotus Word Pro projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM Lotus Word Pro Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM Lotus Word Pro project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Does the IBM Lotus Word Pro project team have enough people to execute the IBM Lotus Word Pro project plan?
- Cost Baseline: Have the actual milestone completion dates been compared to the approved schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Contractors scope – How will contractors scope be defined when contracts are let?
- Procurement Audit: Is funding made available for payments under the contract at the appropriate time and in accordance with the relevant national/public financial procedures?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Risk Register: Which key risks have ineffective responses or outstanding improvement actions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A IBM Lotus Word Pro project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does he need in order to complete schedule development?
- Planning Process Group: Are the follow-up indicators relevant and do they meet the quality needed to measure the outputs and outcomes of the IBM Lotus Word Pro project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the IMS reflect accurate current status and credible start/finish forecasts for all to-go tasks and milestones?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the IBM Lotus Word Pro project?
Step-by-step and complete IBM Lotus Word Pro Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM Lotus Word Pro project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM Lotus Word Pro project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM Lotus Word Pro project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM Lotus Word Pro project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM Lotus Word Pro project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM Lotus Word Pro project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM Lotus Word Pro project with this in-depth IBM Lotus Word Pro Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM Lotus Word Pro projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM Lotus Word Pro and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM Lotus Word Pro investments work better.
This IBM Lotus Word Pro All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.