Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM OMEGAMON Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM OMEGAMON related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM OMEGAMON specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM OMEGAMON Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM OMEGAMON improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Is there a IBM OMEGAMON management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- In the case of a IBM OMEGAMON project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a IBM OMEGAMON project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any IBM OMEGAMON project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM OMEGAMON book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM OMEGAMON self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM OMEGAMON Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM OMEGAMON areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM OMEGAMON Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM OMEGAMON projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM OMEGAMON Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM OMEGAMON project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Is the structure for tracking the IBM OMEGAMON project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss some of the examples of poor quality in information technology IBM OMEGAMON projects presented in the What Went Wrong?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for IBM OMEGAMON project deliverables?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Lessons Learned: What worked well or did not work well, either for this IBM OMEGAMON project or for the IBM OMEGAMON project team?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews, and tests to trace schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization address regulatory, legal, and ethical compliance?
Step-by-step and complete IBM OMEGAMON Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM OMEGAMON project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM OMEGAMON project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM OMEGAMON project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM OMEGAMON project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM OMEGAMON project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM OMEGAMON project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM OMEGAMON project with this in-depth IBM OMEGAMON Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM OMEGAMON projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM OMEGAMON and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM OMEGAMON investments work better.
This IBM OMEGAMON All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.