Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM OMEGAMON Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM OMEGAMON related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM OMEGAMON specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM OMEGAMON Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM OMEGAMON improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- To what extent does management recognize IBM OMEGAMON as a tool to increase the results?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations IBM OMEGAMON values?
- How is business? Why?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What are the expected benefits of IBM OMEGAMON to the stakeholder?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- What are the basics of IBM OMEGAMON fraud?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM OMEGAMON book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM OMEGAMON self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM OMEGAMON Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM OMEGAMON areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM OMEGAMON Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM OMEGAMON projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM OMEGAMON Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM OMEGAMON project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate change control on IBM OMEGAMON projects that involve outside contracts?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are leadership responsibilities shared among team members (versus a single leader)?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should comments received in response to a RFP be handled?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base IBM OMEGAMON projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Was the outcome of the award process properly reached and communicated?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do the stakeholders goals and expectations support or conflict with the IBM OMEGAMON project goals?
- Communications Management Plan: Will messages be directly related to the release strategy or phases of the IBM OMEGAMON project?
Step-by-step and complete IBM OMEGAMON Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM OMEGAMON project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM OMEGAMON project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM OMEGAMON project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM OMEGAMON project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM OMEGAMON project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM OMEGAMON project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM OMEGAMON project with this in-depth IBM OMEGAMON Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM OMEGAMON projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM OMEGAMON and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM OMEGAMON investments work better.
This IBM OMEGAMON All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.