Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM RPG III Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM RPG III related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM RPG III specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM RPG III Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM RPG III improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Does our organization need more IBM RPG III education?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- In the case of a IBM RPG III project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a IBM RPG III project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any IBM RPG III project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your IBM RPG III project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM RPG III book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM RPG III self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM RPG III Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM RPG III areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM RPG III Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM RPG III projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM RPG III Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM RPG III project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Change Request: Does the schedule include IBM RPG III project management time and change request analysis time?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system description or procedures require that the performance measurement baseline plus management reserve equal the contract budget base?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement IBM RPG III project comply with European Communities regulations and rules?
- Cost Management Plan: Responsibilities – What is the split of responsibilities between the owner and contractors?
- Procurement Audit: Is the issuance of purchase orders scheduled so that orders are not issued daily?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current IBM RPG III project is not yet fully understood?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in IBM RPG III project oversight?
Step-by-step and complete IBM RPG III Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM RPG III project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM RPG III project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM RPG III project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM RPG III project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM RPG III project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM RPG III project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM RPG III project with this in-depth IBM RPG III Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM RPG III projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM RPG III and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM RPG III investments work better.
This IBM RPG III All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.