Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM Tivoli Access Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM Tivoli Access Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM Tivoli Access Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM Tivoli Access Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 637 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM Tivoli Access Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 637 standard requirements:
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict IBM Tivoli Access Manager Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in IBM Tivoli Access Manager?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Who are the IBM Tivoli Access Manager improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on IBM Tivoli Access Manager?
- How can you negotiate IBM Tivoli Access Manager successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM Tivoli Access Manager book in PDF containing 637 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM Tivoli Access Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM Tivoli Access Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM Tivoli Access Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM Tivoli Access Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM Tivoli Access Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM Tivoli Access Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM Tivoli Access Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this IBM Tivoli Access Manager project?
- Procurement Audit: Were the documents received scrutinised for completion and adherence to stated conditions before the tenders were evaluated?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract sufficiently clear so as not to result in numerous disputes and misunderstandings?
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the current or emerging trends of culture?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall IBM Tivoli Access Manager project status – are there any changes in the IBM Tivoli Access Manager project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Variance Analysis: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this IBM Tivoli Access Manager project?
- Quality Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this IBM Tivoli Access Manager project or audit?
Step-by-step and complete IBM Tivoli Access Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM Tivoli Access Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM Tivoli Access Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM Tivoli Access Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM Tivoli Access Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM Tivoli Access Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM Tivoli Access Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM Tivoli Access Manager project with this in-depth IBM Tivoli Access Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM Tivoli Access Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM Tivoli Access Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM Tivoli Access Manager investments work better.
This IBM Tivoli Access Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.