Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM Tivoli Identity Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM Tivoli Identity Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM Tivoli Identity Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- How do we maintain IBM Tivoli Identity Manager’s Integrity?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- How to Improve?
- Does our organization need more IBM Tivoli Identity Manager education?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Are we Assessing IBM Tivoli Identity Manager and Risk?
- How do mission and objectives affect the IBM Tivoli Identity Manager processes of our organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM Tivoli Identity Manager book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM Tivoli Identity Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM Tivoli Identity Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM Tivoli Identity Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project two days earlier?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the team’s purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project have the authority and ability to avoid the risk?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the IMS content been baselined and is it adequately controlled?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are you meeting with stake holders and team members?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project via agreements?
- Closing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project?
- Procurement Audit: Are the right skills, experiences and competencies present in the acquisition workgroup and are the necessary outside specialists involved in part of the process?
Step-by-step and complete IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM Tivoli Identity Manager project with this in-depth IBM Tivoli Identity Manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM Tivoli Identity Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM Tivoli Identity Manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM Tivoli Identity Manager investments work better.
This IBM Tivoli Identity Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.