Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM TXSeries Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM TXSeries related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM TXSeries specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM TXSeries Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 666 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM TXSeries improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 666 standard requirements:
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- In the case of a IBM TXSeries project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a IBM TXSeries project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any IBM TXSeries project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- When is/was the IBM TXSeries start date?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- What are the barriers to increased IBM TXSeries production?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM TXSeries book in PDF containing 666 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IBM TXSeries self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM TXSeries Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM TXSeries areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM TXSeries Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM TXSeries projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM TXSeries Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM TXSeries project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Variance Analysis: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do risks change during the IBM TXSeries projects life cycle?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the IBM TXSeries project?
- Procurement Audit: Were technical requirements set strict enough to guarantee the desired performance without being unnecessarily tight to exclude favourable bids that dont comply with all requirements?
- Team Directory: Who are your stakeholders (customers, sponsors, end users, team members)?
- Closing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the IBM TXSeries project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the IBM TXSeries project schedule?
Step-by-step and complete IBM TXSeries Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM TXSeries project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM TXSeries project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM TXSeries project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM TXSeries project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM TXSeries project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM TXSeries project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM TXSeries project with this in-depth IBM TXSeries Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM TXSeries projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM TXSeries and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM TXSeries investments work better.
This IBM TXSeries All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.